Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hung Hom

Here to accompany my previous post are a few photos I snapped this evening after work.  You're lucky that I missed the 6:35 ferry and had to wait for the 7:05 one.  Enjoy!

North Point across the bay

People fishing on the pier

The rains are moving in

Just look at the crowds on this ferry!

Raining in Central but not in North Point

Ferry

I have to say, its pretty incredible to be able to see rain over one part of the island while a short 3 MTR stops away the skies are cloudy but not even near raining.  The mists rolling in over the water and gathering around the mountain tops warning us of the rains to come and bragging their ability to work in ways that we are unable to control.  Its also funny, in a way, when I get into the MTR and ten minutes later I get back out and the rain has already been and gone. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Thanks for sharing. You should write a book! You are a wonderful descriptive, writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos as usual, Micah. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete